- Waterproof, i.e. Varicor® cannot be damaged by moisture, mildew or rot. Liquids cannot penetrate it,swelling or corrosion due to steam or moisture is not possible.
- Impact and shock resistant
- Perfect for aesthetic-creative and sophisticated designs thanks to seamless and practically invisible gluing
- Completely homogenous; a compact material which can be worked three dimensionally
- Non-porous, i.e. dirt repellent, stain resistant and hygienic, food safe
- Resistant to household cleaners and disinfectants (caustic and acid solutions). They do not affect its properties or appearance.
- Largely chemical resistant
- Pleasant to the touch
- Can be repaired with identically coloured repair material
- Flame resistant, in accordance with conditions B1
- Heat resistant (for a short time over 200°C)
A detailed overview regarding the technical specifications,
chemical resistance and the hygienic properties of Varicor®
can be found under the following link:
-> Varicor® - The properties